Good News About My Fish!

Guest Julie

Guest Julie

Hi all, a few months ago I posted about my two Ryukins, Tango and Flame. Both were in a 10-gallon tank (I was performing daily water changes to make the most of a really bad situation) and Tango was losing color. He has a deformed mouth, so I didn't know if he was suffering from nutrition deficiency or was just changing with age.

We just moved to a bigger place, so I was able to upgrade my goldies to a 29-gallon! I also switched from flake food to goldfish pellets that claimed to be color-enhancing. Tango is turning back to his original deep orange (he had gone nearly white)! He can eat the pellets a lot easier than the flakes, so it's probably just that he's eating enough now rather than the "magical" color enhansors, but whatever it is, I am really happy! I will try to post pictures once I get more live plants for their new habitat.

We ALWAYS love to hear good news! Yay!!!! :alc :rockon:9:hug:hi5 And we ALWAYS love pictures! Yeah, befores and afters would be extra great!