Visi-therm Stealth Heaters

For years Ebo-Jager heaters, were all I used. But I like the newer Visi-therms Stealth heaters now, and have them in all 4 of my tanks. I like that they're not made of glass, and there's no danger of being cracked or broken by bigger rambunctious fish, who like to slam or bang heaters up against aquarium walls. :rolleyes: The only drawback is that there's no power indicator light to tell you that it's turned on. But the temps in all my tanks have been constant in the past couple of years, so they're doing a good job, regardless.

Yep! gotta love the stealth! I love it that the temp. you set is the temp. you get. way more accurate than most of the glass ones. I wouldn't use anything else.

• Admin

I have this heater in my goldfish tank, its a great heater and I love the fact there not glass.

The other heater I have (which I have had for 5 years) is the Titanium heater, this heater costs alot more but its really neat if the tank is in a strange spot cause the temp gauge is on the outside and its like a thermostat and you just turn it to the number like a dial :D

• 2 weeks later...

I agree LOVE them!!

I had a Ebo-jager for years & broke it. My hubby got me the Visatherm Stealth! Wow!! I AM SOLD!!!

I like that it's submersible & NO GLASS!!

No glass?!? I didn't even realize that. I'm going to get one for my turtle...the professional heater smasher.

Haha! That's funny. He'll have to find something else to pick on.

I really like the Stealth too.