Recent Pics Of My Goldfish...

Right now I've got three goldfish. One is a black moore named Angel. She is in a 5 gallon QT tank, soon to be 10 gallon, and in the long run will get a 34 gallon to herself until I find her a few tank mates. (It's not even set up yet).

AngelQTTank3.jpg

AngelQTTank2.jpg

I've also got two Orandas. The all red one is Miranda and the white/orange mix is Samantha. They are in a 10 gallon QT tank, and will eventually be moved into my 29 gallon thats in the bottom picture.

MirandaQtTank.jpg

SamanthaQTTank.jpg

I've got about 1000 pictures of them already, but these ones were from today :)

OrandasQtTank2.jpg

29Gallon.jpg

Thanks everyone!! : ) LOL @ Qausi's comment (the girl not the fish! :rofl LOL Erinaceus - every time you say that I still laugh a little.) Quasi - it does kinda look like that! I just inject helium into the fish and they float around my house!

I hope Miranda and Samantha aren't lonely without Charlotte and Carrie, but I don't have a tank big enough LOL... : )

I love em all but I think my favorite is Miranda. She bats her eyes in this super cute way. I just can't take it!!! LOL It's too cute!!!

Thanks everyone!! : ) LOL @ Qausi's comment (the girl not the fish! :rofl LOL Erinaceus - every time you say that I still laugh a little.)

I'm trying to consistently use Miki instead of the aforementioned 'not the fish', hoping to avoid (at least some) confusion, but that might be a futile effort :P

Quasi - it does kinda look like that! I just inject helium into the fish and they float around my house!

Oh no, I can already image 8 goldies following me around the house, begging me for peas! :krazy: The one golden retriever already continuously following me around begging for cuddles is plenty imho :D

Thank you again everyone! I'm glad everyone thinks my girls are cute, cause I do! I love the pouty expressions too. What goofballs.

Oh no, I can already image 8 goldies following me around the house, begging me for peas! :krazy: The one golden retriever already continuously following me around begging for cuddles is plenty imho :D

Erinaceus (I don't know your real name, I've seen it before but it slipped my mind). I can just picture you & Miki sitting on the couch, or trying to go to sleep and having the goldies floating by your heads! LOL :rofl Funny!

Daryl - it's the camera, not me! LOL I love love love my camera, and I just posted about my cameras in one of my other threads.

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...70364&st=60

Sony is gonna thank me when their sales go through the roof because of goldfish keepers LOL

Erinaceus (I don't know your real name, I've seen it before but it slipped my mind). I can just picture you & Miki sitting on the couch, or trying to go to sleep and having the goldies floating by your heads! LOL :rofl Funny!

It's Alain :)

I'd rather be afraid of the gf waking up when the sun comes up (which is waaay to early to get up, especially on a sunday) and floating into our bedroom, begging for their breakfast :P

Alain! I knew I saw that before. (yeah like maybe at the bottom of your sig!!! Please tell me you just added that! lol I really gotta go back to bed!)

Hey- weird request if you see this. The pic you have of you and Miki as your main photo. Can you post a larger version here in this thread? There's actually a reason. A strange one but a reason! lol.. Don't worry I'm not trying to stalk you guys LOL (Or maybe I am!!!)

Edited by CountryLovah

Alain! I knew I saw that before. (yeah like maybe at the bottom of your sig!!! Please tell me you just added that! lol I really gotta go back to bed!)

Hey- weird request if you see this. The pic you have of you and Miki as your main photo. Can you post a larger version here in this thread? There's actually a reason. A strange one but a reason! lol.. Don't worry I'm not trying to stalk you guys LOL (Or maybe I am!!!)

It's been in my siggy for at least two weeks I think ;) (a couple of days after I had my 50th post I think; yes, the :postwhore: emoticon does apply; Koko, feel free to edit this part out if you wish :unsure: )

I'd be happy to post a larger version, but I'll have to run it by Miki (she's kinda shy when it comes to pictures of herself; I usually have to convince her to let her picture be taken, and she prefers not to look at most of them too much after have they're taken :P ), as I prefer to keep my skin on my body :krazy::hide: . Also, the original (big) file is on the pc at her parents' place (and I'm not at the moment :rolleyes: ).

K it is 100% for something silly and pointless so if she says no it's no big deal! lol.

Hi Miki say yes pleaase! I'm sick and need to keep myself entertained! LOL