Small Scrape On Head

Quasi

Yesterday I noticed Fred has a small scrape (4 scales missing in a Z-shape) on her head. I think she bumped in to something when she was startled. No evidence but my father bought some new machinery and probably tested it in the garage were the tank stands at the moment.

I didn't had time to test the params as I was already late for a 'Tupperware-party'. So I'll test them tonight and I have allready planned on doing a 30% WC tonight and tomorrow as I do not have enough buckets to do a very big one on the 70 gal.

Besides keeping the water pristine, other good things that I should do?

Edited by Quasi

I just noticed that one scale that is partially knocked off, stands up on her head. I suppose it will drop off when a new scale grows or am I to optimistic?

I hope Fred heals up okay. I've heard Melafix is a good treatment for minor scrapes and scratches.

Side note-- get anything good at the Tupperware party? :D

She got a large plastic bowl, ideal e.g. for making sangria :alc , although I admit it might also have other uses :unsure: , and two smaller general purpose containers. She was also looking for something to rasp cheese and stuff with (a combination of rasp and container), and although they didn't have that, one of the other participants (an ant of Miki's) said she had one that she never uses and that she could have it if she wanted too :)

I hope Fred heals up okay. I've heard Melafix is a good treatment for minor scrapes and scratches.

Side note-- get anything good at the Tupperware party? :D

She got a large plastic bowl, ideal e.g. for making sangria :alc , although I admit it might also have other uses :unsure:

It is a gigantic plastic bowl (4.5 l) in a lovely green color with a lid that is airthight. Also usefull for any kind off salad at a BBQ :D

How is her scrape now? Poor thing.

I think it still looks the same, :unsure: I checked this morning but I couldn't get a very clear view as she was eating her breakfast and Godzilla was hoovering just before her head. :blink: Fred still has a very healty appetite :exactly