Double Whammy

Trico

Okay, so here I am, enjoying the beggining of the summer. But guess what happens, I have not one but two pretty fierce ear infections. Its pretty painful as you all know, I'll spare the nasty details. My hearing is like 2 small domestic mammals began to hibernate in my ears... I mean one ear infection is unfortanute, but 2? Wow. I didn't even go swimming in about 3 months. :(

Sorry for my rant here, I just have nothing better to do, its summer and I'm bored :o

How nasty. Any pain around the face seems so especially bad, and you've got it in two places. :ill

Too bad about the hibernating animals. If they were awake, maybe you could shoo them out. :unsure:

I hope you've managed to get something for it! Feel better soon! :tou

I am so sorry! It is the worst to be sick during summer, too, when everyone is off doing fun things. Have you seen the doctor yet? Some good antibiotics should clear that up pretty quickly. Hope you feel better soon!

I need to get my summer rolling along smoothly! I did go to the doctor a while ago, and he gave me some oral antibiotics and some ear drops. You don't have to be a ninja to sneak up on me :unsure:

Edited by Trico