A Few Of Our Planted Tanks...

Smilingfish

Sorry this took forever to get posted but I broke down & used my blackberry to take pictures. So although they are less than grand (a bit fuzzy) at least I have them as promised.

Here are:

75 gallon tropical tank with neon teras, glow light tetras, red tailed shark, rainbow shark, yoyo loaches, congo tetra, albino congo tetra, golden nugget pleco, & of course lotsa plants:

75gplanttank.jpg

65 gallon tropical tank with Frontosas & Flameback cichilids:

Frontosa65g.jpg

75 gallon tank with piranahas:

Piranha75gtank.jpg

20 gallon guppy breeder tank:

GuppyTank-1.jpg

I will post our other tanks in the appropriate areas (God willing!)

20 gallon long tank with corys, electric blue jack dempsey, emerald green catfish, skunk loaches:

CoryTank.jpg

75 gallons for two pranhas?

better start saving up for a tank upgrade quick...

There are 5 piranhas in the 75g and they cohabitate very well considering they are all rescues from various sources. No upgrades planned.

very nice ..I thiught I had a lot of tanks..you win hands down!!!!

Thanks Heidi-14 total. Didn't photograph or post them all as I barely got these taken & put in photobucket over the past weeks.

Wow great variety of tanks! :D You are a pretty serious hobbyist, huh? You have great "interior" decorating skills too! :exactly

Thanks JoH, and yes it is a pretty serious hobby although I don't take it too seriously.(Does that make sense? :unsure: ) I find it very relaxing and peaceful to hang out with my tanks. So far as the decorating skills, guess when you read tons on aquariums/fish you come up with an idea or two. :rolleyes:

Thanks JoH, and yes it is a pretty serious hobby although I don't take it too seriously.(Does that make sense? :unsure: ) I find it very relaxing and peaceful to hang out with my tanks.

Yes I know exactly what you are trying to say. :D