Calico Telescopes

These guys are my fish from the begining they were no bigger than the tip of my finger when I got them ..they have been in a very large rubbermaid and have grown massivly and today they spawned ..I still can't belive Sarah dropped eggs she was all eyeballs and nothing else when I got the bigger fish I moved them out because they could fit into thir mouths so now they have been staying in the 29 all snug and obviously happy. These fish have been through plecos ,water that shouldn't be called water and horrendous gravel, freak accidents with trying to buff ph (as I said these were my first fish )so they have been through22 and high water with my ignorance..Sarah had anchorworm twice and they were much bigger than she was she is a fighter and I love her and Rudy use to be Ruby and his fins just keep growing and growing so here are some pics

post-14812-1213747729_thumb.jpg

They look great. It's so great to have fish who've made it through those horrible 'first days' of fish keeping (believe me, I had my share!!!). The fish in my avatar was my survivor, it's so good to see them go from poor conditions to pure happiness :D