Another Tip

I don't know what you call these pencils but they are white and are used to write on coffe take out lids ..they wipe off easily ...I thought it would be a good idea to keep track of stuff and write on the glass of the tank (on the side )..so I always see the date I started meds ..or how much salt I currently have in the tank just so I don't forget. I'm a person that is horrible at keeping track in a log book because it is always put away and I forget about it .. so if it is right there in plain veiw I cannot forget :) .

This post has been promoted to an article

Thomas and I use Expo/dry-erase markers. We always write the last date of a water change and how much, current parameters, and levels of salt and/or medication. They're really cheap, easy to find, and wipe off effortlessly.

That's a great idea Heidi!!

They're wax pencils. Have you been a Tim Horton's coffee pusher in the past?? I have, that's where I first saw them. We use them now in the physiology lab where I work to write on test tubes, I think I may have to nab one. I have a book where I write all that stuff now but it's always getting wet or I forget to use it.

great minds think alike :D

... and fools seldom differ :rofl2

(I'm not saying that's the one that applies here; when referring to me, it usually does though :P )

That's a great idea Heidi!!They're wax pencils. Have you been a Tim Horton's coffee pusher in the past?? I have, that's where I first saw them. We use them now in the physiology lab where I work to write on test tubes, I think I may have to nab one. I have a book where I write all that stuff now but it's always getting wet or I forget to use it.
oh, you know it !!!!!!!
great minds think alike :D
... and fools seldom differ :rofl2 (I'm not saying that's the one that applies here; when referring to me, it usually does though :P )
:rofl