Not Again...

Sooooo we've moved the fish back inside from the pond due to incredibly unseasonal weather (snow on Monday; though today it was in the high 60sF and sunny-- go figure) and into a nice big 50 gallon.

And what does Roman do?

HE GOES AND MAKES A MESS!!

Been chasing Ruby like a madman and there's a few eggs in there... we think all four of them were having a chowdown on the eggs (no food for them for a while!! geez) and the water is all cloudy.

Seriously. No more fry. Not right now.

Crazy fish.

Hey hey hey now! Put those bats away you crazies! He's not my fish, he's Thomas' fish. And THOMAS posted pictures in the photos section of ROMAN so if you haven't seen enough of him go wave your Koko bats at him!!! :P

see what happens when you hog all the tanks ,take my ranchus .....you get below seasonal weather ,and spawning fish to take up ALL your tanks with ***tard fry....

Where is all this latent aggression coming from Heidi? Didn't I send you the Tank Fairy?! Doesn't Lulu have a 20 gallon all to herself now? Huh?! :madrant

You people are always wanting more!! Give me a break already!! :rofl

I do have pics of him somewhere... but no recent ones. I'll make a couple big photo posts when I finish my new tank setup (let's hope it warms up so I can steal back the spare 50 gallon) and put my fish in it.

Hey hey hey now! Put those bats away you crazies! He's not my fish, he's Thomas' fish. And THOMAS posted pictures in the photos section of ROMAN so if you haven't seen enough of him go wave your Koko bats at him!!! :P
see what happens when you hog all the tanks ,take my ranchus .....you get below seasonal weather ,and spawning fish to take up ALL your tanks with ***tard fry....

Where is all this latent aggression coming from Heidi? Didn't I send you the Tank Fairy?! Doesn't Lulu have a 20 gallon all to herself now? Huh?! :madrant

You people are always wanting more!! Give me a break already!! :rofl

I knew you would like that..!!!!!...I couldn't help but giggle to myself while I was writing it ...(giggle..giggle) :rofl ....oh Joy you know I wuv you..... :heart:D ....