Sign in to follow this  
Guest BIGDAWG

A Big Thank You!

Guest BIGDAWG

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I have been on this site for a while now slowly gathering info about putting a tank together and how to care for my pets. Well the tank is finally together and i now have 2 new pets. Its been 2 days and so far so good. (knock on wood) I have a black moor named Vader and fantail named sushi (i know thats disturbed). They seem very happy and so am I. tried to get a few pics on my iphone but nothing turned out well. Gonna try and snag a friends cam this weekend and post pics of the tank. A lot of it is due to your help. Thanks again!!!!

You are very welcome. :) I dunno if I gave you any advice but I'll take credit for it anyway. :rofl

You're really lucky to have found all this information out BEFORE you got fish... most of us have sad first-fish stories. :(

Oh yeah, and I'm gonna get the Koko bat if you don't post pics soon. :bat:

You are very welcome. :) I dunno if I gave you any advice but I'll take credit for it anyway. :rofl

:rofl2 You are silly! hehe

That's the great thing about this site, Bigdawg. We're like one big family! :heart

That's the great thing about this site, Bigdawg. We're like one big family! :heart

One big seriously crazy family. :P

Love the name Vader! I'm hoping to find a black ranchu so I can name him Vader!!! :) Guess that's just my inner Star Wars fan coming out!

Love the name Vader! I'm hoping to find a black ranchu so I can name him Vader!!! :) Guess that's just my inner Star Wars fan coming out!

:BTT

You're an inner Star Wars geek too?

Now we REALLY need to meet up for coffee when I'm back in Seattle.

Yay!!!! :exactly

hope everything works out, its a great hobby (lifestyle) to be into. as you already know, you dont have to go far to find any info to help you further along the way

:BTT

You guys should startup a goldfish/starwars combo convention together :D

Too bad it's way, way outside any reasonable distance for me to come and attend the convention :(

(unlike our fish, I'm not a great swimmer, at least not when measuring distances in 1000's of km/miles)

Star Wars fan? Please just admit it you're a Star Wars nerd. It's ok I am too. I even have the tattoo to prove it.

Star Wars fan? Please just admit it you're a Star Wars nerd. It's ok I am too. I even have the tattoo to prove it.

My husband thought the black fish named Vader was hilarious. He is a Star Wars nerd. :BTThttp://www.collegehumor.com/video:1819422

Sushi for a fish name??? :rofl You're right. That is seriously disturbed, lol! Like I always wondered why they call baby fish "fry". It just seems wrong...

I don't know if I ever helped you but you're welcome anyway. Welcome to the forum and we hope you stick around! :)

Edited by vickielm

Guest Montman

Vader and Sushi!

What great names!

Guest BIGDAWG

lol it was just a general thank you. having to play with things to get the settings right but love watching them. lol they seem to have bonded. they swim around together.

And yeah i am a starwars geek. I am just a big geek. lol movies, books, comics, video games.. you name it i am interested in it. lol but i guess thats a little off topic lol.

i am glad to be a part of the forum. I was telling a coworker about my fish and they said they had been really interested in it. lol I think i may have won them over.

Welcome! Hhmmph, you crazy Star Wars Geeks!! (Ok I watched the clip TWICE & L O V E D IT!!)