Azuma Nishiki

Trinket

yep. Remember the azumas I got and called Tutal and Loreng? Turns out I got a pair and after a week of chasing we have eggs everywhere and today fry are hatching out. I am sorry, very sorry but I cannot keep them. It is sad but I cannot do more fry right now. I am too busy at work. I have left them in the tank. If some survive I will get the breeder box set up in the tank I guess but i am not transferring them.

Here's the eggs. Tiny:

P1030537.jpg

P1030540.jpg

So bad timing as this is the first time I have had 2 parents the same kind of fish and because these two are good quality, might have been some very nice ones.... :(:cry

Oh bummer! :( I hope they try again at a time when you are able to deal with fry.

What is your job? I have always been curious about why you live in Japan.

That's a shame Imo, Maybe some will live after all. you never know... give them a plant or two to hide in and they might make it. Others have looked in their tanks to find fish they didn't know they had! :D

Fry are such a handful, I won't be saving any of mine anymore, I can't house them.

Awwww.... :( I'm sorry that you don't have the time to care for them, Sweety. :k055: I'm sure they will have more fry when you have the time to tend to them.

Perhaps a few will survive to a point where you will cave in and decide to keep some after all...? :rolleyes: But you know what you can handle, so do what's best for you and the time you have. :)

Debs :heart

Aww thanks guys. Yes they have all disappeared now. A very polished tank bottom in fact :ill

Another time, another chance. It would be fun to raise some of these in the future when I have the time but I know how much time inside fry take. 4 or 5 daily feedings at 3 hour intervals and removing waste after the meals is something I cannot do right now :krazy: ( I have just been given a fantastic research assignment that is going to take me several months to complete but is a really good job and I cannot turn it down -its a nice career move :) ).