Thank You Joy !

Joy must of sent her tank fairy my way !!!..I went to my husbands friends house and we got talking about ..what else fish !!his friends dad said I have a 20 in the basment collecting dust with lots of equipment your welcome to have it ...of course I was all over it !!!..so I have a 20 g with a aquaclear 610..an elite airpump 802 ..decos ,canopy and all sorts of goodies I wish I could post pics but no camera ;) ...as soon as I have it up and running with a working cam I will post pics :D

Yay!! :D Congrats Heidi! :D Hopefully, the fairy would be visiting the rest of us soon LOL! ;)

Lol An- funny. Congrats Heidi and Joy. New tanks are SOOOO fun :rockon

(well ahem, once they're cycled that is!!)

HA!!! I was sooo excited !!! I totally forgot about the cycle ... ...(oh ya the cycle :blink: ) ..thats ok I got lots of media to spare :D ..every thing has been scrubed and nuked I have it all running with prime going through everything.. than I will dump it all out again and start the process..Mr Beam even had a paper in it about the nitrogen cycle in with all the stuff ...it even had a picture with a goldie in a TANK !!!!I thought that was cool :) MONTMAM: I sure will !! but I'll have to ask Joy if thats ok because it's her fairy !!!! :tomuch:

Edited by hi-d

Yay!! :D Congrats Heidi! :D Hopefully, the fairy would be visiting the rest of us soon LOL! ;)

Lol An- funny. Congrats Heidi and Joy. New tanks are SOOOO fun :rockon

(well ahem, once they're cycled that is!!)

LOL, I am sure everyone would like a new tank...or two LOL ;)