Help Me Pick Out A Ranchu

ok I have some pics of ranchus that are in the photo gallery at the fish sempai that I'm hoping to go at the end of summer .I usually don't go by a look of a fish but usually by what I'm drawn to..but I'm starting to look at but tucks I like and certain faces that I like and I want to find that fish ...I'm sure he has many and I will most likly bring home somthing totally different so here is the first pic I love this fish ...the face I am in love with and the arch in the back ...I would love this in a mostly white calio.

post-14812-1212525311_thumb.jpg

Heidi, I hate you. Stop posting all these pictures. You're making me get the new fish itch and a yen for a big fat ranchu! :P

I went on Fish Sempai earlier today and saw their ranchu selection. :druel I wish I lived cloooooooooser!!!!!!

:tomuch: whats a matter 50gallon ..a 45 gallon tub and ...what else do you have ??? I'm sure you can make room :D ...fish itch is preeetty contagious...and I forsee a beautiful Ranchu in your near future :rofl ..oh and I will be taking pics when I go!!!!!

I do have a roommate moving in this August to worry about!! I know Thomas doesn't mind having fishtanks for wallpaper but I think she might have some objections... unfortunately our winters are SO COLD that the deck pond will be converted into storage tub for the winter, and the fish are going into the 50gal. I do have a 26gal, two 20s, and a 10gal. But I don't have enough equipment or stand for them all and geeez I need to downsize a little, you know? I'm moving out in a year and then moving again two years later and probably moving moving moving until Thomas and I are done with school.

Also I really don't want my roommate to hate me because she's living in a virtual aquarium! :rofl

Those pics are gonna KILLLLL me. But I want to see them! I'm a glutton for punishment; what can I say? :P

I like the red and white one second from the left in the third post

Agreed! I snuck a peek at their website the other day too...big mistake.

having fishtanks for wallpaper

:rofl That's awesome. I was over at my new place today trying to picture how the living room is going to look....and that pretty much describes it!

i am also a calico nut, they are my fav since i was a kid. but red and whites are a strong second. i like the third post, second from the left. the two bright colors contrasting and still coming together the way they do makes it stand out to me the most. it also has nice patterns the way the white come through the red.

:tomuch: whats a matter 50gallon ..a 45 gallon tub and ...what else do you have ??? I'm sure you can make room :D ...fish itch is preeetty contagious...and I forsee a beautiful Ranchu in your near future :rofl ..oh and I will be taking pics when I go!!!!!

I do have a roommate moving in this August to worry about!! I know Thomas doesn't mind having fishtanks for wallpaper but I think she might have some objections... unfortunately our winters are SO COLD that the deck pond will be converted into storage tub for the winter, and the fish are going into the 50gal. I do have a 26gal, two 20s, and a 10gal. But I don't have enough equipment or stand for them all and geeez I need to downsize a little, you know? I'm moving out in a year and then moving again two years later and probably moving moving moving until Thomas and I are done with school.

Also I really don't want my roommate to hate me because she's living in a virtual aquarium! :rofl

Those pics are gonna KILLLLL me. But I want to see them! I'm a glutton for punishment; what can I say? :P

Joy -- What I am wondering is why you don't keep PENGUIN as your roommate, then you could get as many aquariums and fish as you want? ;)

Joy -- What I am wondering is why you don't keep PENGUIN as your roommate, then you could get as many aquariums and fish as you want? ;)

Oh joys of joys! I would LOVE to.

But one word: parents. :aint:

I'd be disowned if I moved in with a man before I'm married! :wall

And well... they're my primary source of income while I'm in college. :P

Oh joys of joys! I would LOVE to.

But one word: parents. :aint:

I'd be disowned if I moved in with a man before I'm married! :wall

And well... they're my primary source of income while I'm in college. :P

Shucks. Well, enjoy the summer! (So... do your parents know about this temporary arrangement?)

I agree!!! Finish school first!!! It's much harder later on when you DON'T have parents' support AND you have someone else's bills to pay!

And, if that second person is also a fish nut, you will inevitably end up with many more tanks and fish and a much higher electric bill than you ever expected. ($162 this month and we don't even have central air conditioning!!!!!)

BTW I like the calico ranchus. But what else would I say!?