Canakin Goldfish

Hey, I remember that! I remember coming across that page a few years back. It hasn't been updated in a while. In fact, I've never seen it updated, heard no word on it... I wonder if they are still working on it. Being both a Canadian and a goldfish fanatic I would love to get involved. Anyone heard of anything?

Looks pretty awesome though, if anyone really is still working on it.

i've read that too, but they havent done anything in a long time. Hey Heidi r u a member? I am lol. their forums dont work but the chatroom does.

I would thats for sure !!

no Shamu I just came across it and thought what a cool looking fish ...do you know why they have stalled on the making of the canakin??

im not sure, the whole place is kinda out of date, the only thing really still going is the mail list, and occasionally there'll b someone in the chatroom lol

I would thats for sure !!

no Shamu I just came across it and thought what a cool looking fish ...do you know why they have stalled on the making of the canakin??

im not sure, the whole place is kinda out of date, the only thing really still going is the mail list, and occasionally there'll b someone in the chatroom lol

well I hope it's because they are to busy trying to make this fishy :)

Wow, gorgeous idea for a fish, I hope it works. Maybe they'll re-do the penny and put the canakin on it...oh right they're getting rid of it. I just hope we don't try to get a stars and stripes pattern. That sound impossible.

Una