Goodbye Tucker my sweet Oranda I had you a short time but the tears won't stop .you and LuLu were suppose to spend the rest of your years together and I'm sorry that didn't happen :cry1

go be your silly self in the big pond and say hi to my shy little philip for me ..I'm sorry I couldn't help you

Heidi, I am so very sorry that you lost Tucker. You were a good fish-mom to him and gave him a happy life. Quality rules over quantity.

:rip: Tucker

Thanks guys .your right vicki he could of died in that 10g with koi at the lfs where it wouldn't of mattered to anybody ..and he was greatly loved here and talked to everyday like part of the family he was smack in the middle of the kitchen where we ate and did homework ..we never walked by the tank without googling after him :heart and he knew it :)

I'm so sorry you lost Tucker. :cry1

He had a much better life with you than he would have at the store, even if it was short. You did all you could for him.

Rest in peace Tucker.

Oh Heidi I am so sorry to hear that! It was so fast... :(

I am glad he was with you for his final days. At least one person in the world loved him (many more, because of your family, and because of Kokos), and to me that is all that matters. Descansa en paz, pobre carpito.

:heart