Everything I Need To Know

OK my hubby wants one of these soooo bad ,I need to know everything on how to take care of one.. all the good all the bad ...I heard they need 90 gallon minimum not sure though ...I told him that these are not easy fish to keep (I'm not all for it ) but I understand a fish bug ..heck I don't even know if I posted in the right section :rolleyes: ..I belive these ones to be saltwaterfish ..I have no clue how to salt a saltwater tank only for goldies when they are ill ;) thanks ahead of time for any info

Yes, you are correct. Porcupines need a minimum of 100 gallons.

Perhaps this site can help you with more info on puffers. http://www.Not Allowed/fishforum/puffers/

Marine tanks are very different to care for than freshwater. Differing supplies & perimeters but no more time consuming than freshwater and just as enjoyable.

thanks sooo much ..when hubby sees 100g plus he may change his mind :D ..I may have to steer him into dawrf puffers ...there is porcupine puffer at big als that he is in love with ..he loves how it smiles and moves it's eyes around ... :rolleyes: but I will make him do the work I have goldfish up to my eyeballs and loving every moment ...I love of the porcupine puffers too but I feel I'm not advanced enough..and if I ain't hubby ain't either.. :rofl