It Better Happen !

so I put LuLu in the 55 to give her lots of room and P.earl has been at her ALL day ..I so badly want her to drop her eggs ....not to keep but just so she gets rid of them ..I know she reabsorbs them but I know she has tons but she just won't give them up !!!!!I know she is waiting for a big water change just sooo I have to do it again ..or she will do it when I have company over tomorrow night..I'm gonna do a waterchange tonight I think ...when she does finally drop them ..it's gonna be fish egg galore ...I can feel it :unsure:

WELL IT"S ABOUT TIME!!!!!...I woke up to lots of eggs glorious eggs !!!!to bad I am not keeping any ..I'll be sure to make room for them next year ..LuLu when she is done will feel better ..she has been tippy for a day or two ..same thing ms muggles does before she drops ..so P. earl the once a time girl the pearlscale does his job well ..he just does not give up... so off to tank cleaning :D

I awakend to millions of eggs again this morning !!!!! everywhere even all over the sides of the tank!!!I can already tell she is feeling loads better since I got her :D they are still getting her to drop more now as I type ..do you think that could be her sinking problem from being loaded with eggs ??? not sure my hopes are not to high to see her swim ..but she is moving quicker and I'm just happy with that :D

Hooray! She must feel a lot better. Roxanne was a little sluggish after she dropped eggs--- I remember you mentioned that Ms. Muggles was, too--- so just watch carefully. :heart

Edited by thoughtsofjoy

well it is day 3 and she is still dropping eggs I devided the tank to give her peace ..before she ate one of the males ..she is really moving around now ..when I picked her up to move her she dropped more .i don't think she is quite done yet but her little behind looks a little sore so a big water change and salt to 0.1 % and right now she seems happy and she has not tipped on her side since she has started dropping eggs..I knew it would be an eggstorm with her .. :rolleyes: