No More Snails For Me

Well, this past weekend I had to tear down the snail tank because my last four passed away. It was the third (or maybe fourth) generation of my original two pet store buys (Gary and Blue). They were in a ten gallon tank and I just took it down, cleaned it up well, kept the prettiest two shells, and put the tank in storage. Snails are cute and were great fun to keep, but I think after keeping them for 6 years I will be steering away from them for a while. With school cranking back up for me and all the other chaos that is my current situation I will have a hard enough time keeping the rest of my tanks in shape. I still have my 5 gallon betta tank, the 30 gallon ryukin tank, and the 20 gallon tiger barb tank tho. And, I will be browsing this forum to give what knowledge I can to anyone who needs it, so no worries there. :)

I know the feeling Michelle. I've decided to 'scale back' on my pets for the time being as well. I don't know if I"ll get a job in this city when I finish school next year, and I can't imagine hauling all my tanks across the country or something :P