Hmmm Dont Know What Kind Of Fish

I work at the pet shop and well we got some feeder guppies in the other day and i saw this fish in there that is NOT a guppy. I wanted it and bought it for the price of the feeder guppies so ya cheep lol. well i have no clue what kind it is, its small under a inch. It is yellow, with a black dot on the middle of him. I tried feeding some flack foods but he wont really eat much of that he will munch on it than spit it out.

sorry burry pics and can't really see him good

100_1901.jpg

100_1904.jpg

its hard to tell from the pics but could it b a platy?

well it dont really look like a platy. it has more of a shin to him. to me it looks like some kind of wild fish heh... just strang he dont really like flack food. I might try some shrimp.

It looks like a native fish, possibly a bluegill or a type of flagfish. You can do a Google search on fish native to the US and you should see one. He's very pretty.

Edit: Found this--I believe this is what you have:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...ficial%26sa%3DN

It looks like a native fish, possibly a bluegill or a type of flagfish. You can do a Google search on fish native to the US and you should see one. He's very pretty.

Edit: Found this--I believe this is what you have:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...ficial%26sa%3DN

hey he looks like them fish on that site.. well kinda like it not 100% but close enough. Thanks