Fry Update

so the new batch of fry are doing good :D I have around 40 some needed to be culled :cry1 ..my first batch are down to 2 I would wake up in the morning to find one dead ..the last 2 are doing good ...so far ..and I played musical tanks once again to find a spot for Tucker when he is done Q and To give poor Ms Muggles a break from the big boys !! so boys in 29 and she is with LuLu who happily eats her eggs as she's dropping them :rolleyes: ..which is fine In have no room for more fry..so eat away ..she is loving it !! Ms Muggles need her tubes tied !! she is an egg machine !!The little lionhead Teddy is spawing with her ..he is happy the big boys are gone :D

Wow, so much breeding! I have three female fish and only one boy (Thomas' fish, Roman). We got only four fry out of their spawn and they're enough work as it is!! I can't imagine having MORE than 40.

Kudos! I want pics of ALL your tanks and ALL your fish. :please

Wow, so much breeding! I have three female fish and only one boy (Thomas' fish, Roman). We got only four fry out of their spawn and they're enough work as it is!! I can't imagine having MORE than 40.

Kudos! I want pics of ALL your tanks and ALL your fish. :please

you mean my rubbermaid tubs ??!! :rolleyes: which hubby aint fond of :unsure: ..eyesore to him .but it is working him in to get more tanks :D the small fry are in a big bucket ..soon to be moving into a filtered tub when they get big ..2 big fry in a 10 ..I saw a big 100 gallon on Kijji for 250$ ..but he won't let me get it :tantrum so we are on the hunt for a trough pond ..hopfully ..he wants to buy paint supplies for pinstriping on his bike :rolleyes: which is wwwwaaaaaaaaaay less important than mt fish :D

Ms Muggles need her tubes tied !! she is an egg machine !!
:rofl

At least your hubby has his own hobby so he can't say too much to you :P

My bf is a big computer geek, so whenever he says anything about me spending money on fish, I tell him to go buy a motherboard or something!

:rofl here is my main tank shfifty five I wants a 100!!!! :ignore

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm43/ma...=Picture301.jpg

going to find other pics we swiched harddrives so lets see if I can find any

ok didn't find the rest I'll post back with more pics soon huppy wiped the hard drive clean!!!