so one outta Q another in ;) ..quilty...I went and got this Oranda who was being housed with koi ..this Oranda as I said in another post was a previous tankmate of LuLu's in her old home and was put on consignment by the old owner ..she/he is the size of LuLu and was in a 10g tank with 4 or 5 koi :krazy: ..so home s/he came.. I have not named s/he yet I'm positive s/he is a he ...I have no clue to what color you would call this I assume ..lilac???..he looks more like a light purple

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm43/ma...=Picture545.jpg

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm43/ma...=Picture537.jpg

:r030:

He is a whopper

Did you get the koi and oranda for free?

:rofl you have been dying to use that new emoto!! no free Oranda he was 30$..I didn't get the koi either even though they were beauties.. :D he was worth every penny ..if I got a oranda that size at the sempai it would of cost be huge so 30$ is nothing

Somehow I knew you'd end up bringing him home! :hmm He looks like a chocolate oranda to me, but pictures always do weird things to fishy colors. He has such a great wen, like a hat of some sort prehaps a beret? Tucker the French oranda, oui oui! :rofl

Can ya tell I'm a little bored?

Somehow I knew you'd end up bringing him home! :hmm He looks like a chocolate oranda to me, but pictures always do weird things to fishy colors. He has such a great wen, like a hat of some sort prehaps a beret? Tucker the French oranda, oui oui! :rofl

Can ya tell I'm a little bored?

if the Idea is simply in my head you know I will ...I was hoping somone would talk me out of it ..but wrong place to ask fellow goldfish addicts...and it has bothered me for weeks now ...so here he is ..my french Oranda Tucker :painting: ..sorry he has a beret :rofl

We're terribly sorry that we could not talk you out of rescuing such a GORGEOUS oranda! I'd love to introduce him to Roxanne! (Back off Chutney... :bat::P )

Being overstocked is just an excuse to get another (bigger) tank!!

I love Tucker! :D