Help What Should I Do !?

Tough choice Heidi. Do you have space?

I know just how you feel, since I was in my lps a couple of weeks ago and saw a beautiful oranda as big as my fist in with some tropicals! The poor thing was missing some scales, and I still keep thinking about whether I could have saved him, but my tanks are fully stocked right now. :(

Well, as long as you won't be in trouble when the fry get bigger, I would be tempted to go for it.

But maybe someone else will get on here and be the voice of reason. I am a complete sucker for small helpless creatures! :bingo:

Well, as long as you won't be in trouble when the fry get bigger, I would be tempted to go for it.

But maybe someone else will get on here and be the voice of reason. I am a complete sucker for small helpless creatures! :bingo:

well I won't be keeping any fry for myself ...my husband always tells me my heart is bigger than my tanks and I always reply .."that is why god invented rubbermaids.". :rofl ..

• 4 weeks later...

Well done for the rescue!

I would have done the same. I'm a sucker for a goldies in need, espcailly if I know that it had been a previous tank mate to one of my existing fish.

Post pics soon! :D