Miki Is A Mommy!

jamisskat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How cute they are!! :heart They're growing so fast! I love updates to watch them grow!

Can you tell yet if there are any bubble eyes - or does that develop later?

Debbie

The bubbles dont show until a few months..But since they are half Oranda theres no telling what they are going to look like. I will prolly get some bubbles with wens..lol heres a pic of the biggest fry..You can see his little eyes..

bigfry.jpg

Edited by jewels

Oh my stars I love bubble-eyes!!!!!! I have a white one myself. There just so.... so.... entertaining :happydance Im really, really curious in what they will come out to look like. I hope some look like Miki. Shes adorable. :wub:

congratulatons :heart

Those fry grow fast, they'll get their drivers licence before you know it :gcar: (I've wanted to use this one, since I first saw it :D )

When I saw the title of this topic I thought: Someone is trying to give me a hint as my name (Annemieke) is often shortend to Miki :rofl

Oh my stars I love bubble-eyes!!!!!! I have a white one myself. There just so.... so.... entertaining :happydance Im really, really curious in what they will come out to look like. I hope some look like Miki. Shes adorable. :wub:
Yes they sure are! Miki is fun to watch those eyes just bouncing everywhere in the water is hilarious! She's really enjoying pond life also I'm not sure if she will spawn again because Akio the father has lost his stars.. She's still very full though..
congratulatons :heart Those fry grow fast, they'll get their drivers licence before you know it :gcar: (I've wanted to use this one, since I first saw it :D )When I saw the title of this topic I thought: Someone is trying to give me a hint as my name (Annemieke) is often shortend to Miki :rofl
LOL! That's adorable! Are you expecting?

Yes they sure are! Miki is fun to watch those eyes just bouncing everywhere in the water is hilarious! She's really enjoying pond life also I'm not sure if she will spawn again because Akio the father has lost his stars.. She's still very full though..
congratulatons :heart Those fry grow fast, they'll get their drivers licence before you know it :gcar: (I've wanted to use this one, since I first saw it :D )When I saw the title of this topic I thought: Someone is trying to give me a hint as my name (Annemieke) is often shortend to Miki :rofl
LOL! That's adorable! Are you expecting?

No but my boyfriend would be very happy if I was though :D . Me on the other hand would be like this :krazy:

I think I'm old fashioned, first mary and settle down, then kids :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Update! Fry are 5 weeks along and all 11 are doing wonderful :heart I've been very busy so I haven't been able to log in lately..heres some updated pixs.. notice some are getting colors. They are eating several times a day and I'm offering alot of new foods such as glassworm and greens now.

This is one that's getting wonderful color..

babies8.jpg

babies11.jpg

babies12.jpg

babies9.jpg

babies7.jpg

Oh Jewels, they're so cuuuuute!!!! :heart:heart:heart I can't believe how big they're getting! :o

I agree with Joy, I can't wait to see how they develop! Who are they going to look more like, Miki or Akio!! Lookling forward to future updates!! :D

:bighug

Debbie

Yaayyyy!!!! More pictures!!!! :happydance I love calicos!!!! I can't wait to see how many are bubble eyes like their Mommy!!! :D Can you tell yet? Do you know how long it takes for them to start showing them? :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work!!! And keep up with the updates, too!! :exactly

Debbie :heart

baby goldies!! eeeeeee!!!!

I just flipped back to see the parents, WOW! They're gorgeous! I can't wait to see more updates as the babies grow :) They should be interesting.

Thank You for the kind words! Deb, The wens start to grow about 3 months after birth.. The bubbles about 6 months. Although this can vary from fish to fish. These babies have been growing so well that I think we may see wens/bubbles sooner. I hope! Heres more pixs taken tonight.. They are soooo sweet! I got these great pixs of them checking my fingers out.. When they nibble it tickles!.. :rofl

babies19.jpg

babies20.jpg