Miki Is A Mommy!

jamisskat

Miki and Akio have spawned in my pond finally! She was very full of eggs and 7:30 am 4/23/08 she laid eggs. I saved 11 heres some pics!

Mom

spring45.jpg

Dad

spring33.jpg

Their spawn

breeding1.jpg

The fry at day 1

Mikisfry1.jpg

Mikisfry2.jpg

Day 2

fry1.jpg

fry.jpg

And today day 3

3dayoldfry.jpg

3dayoldfry2.jpg

They are all looking great..Strong swimmers and poo machines!

Edited by jewels

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! My fish just spawned as well... don't those little buggers just steal your heart?

Bubble-eye/orandas...? Those are going to be CUTE!

Yup Bubble-eye/Oranda! :heart I can't wait until they show their genes!...Congrats on your spawn as well :D

Congratulations on the fry! Spring has certainly arrived. :)

The parents are both lovely. It will be exciting to see how the little ones turn out.

Aww thanks Hon! I'm thinking some will have wens with dorsals or bubbles with dorsals..lol I have no clue..

I am so excited to see the results of bubble-eye/oranda!!! :D:D

Congrats jewels!!!

Glad I made it back to the forums in time to see this. :D

Hey there! Long time no see ;) I've been busy myself so I haven't had much time on here either...I will update with pixs often..

Congratulations, Hun!! :heart:bighug

Such beautiful parents!! Miki had my heart the very first time that I saw her! And what a strong strapping looking fellow Aiko is! They're so adorable! So tiny tiny tiny!!

You've possibly created a new breed. You can call them "Jewels" - because - well - they are. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to watch them grow! :exactly

Debbie :hug

Congratulations, Hun!! :heart:bighug

Such beautiful parents!! Miki had my heart the very first time that I saw her! And what a strong strapping looking fellow Aiko is! They're so adorable! So tiny tiny tiny!!

You've possibly created a new breed. You can call them "Jewels" - because - well - they are. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to watch them grow! :exactly

Debbie :hug

Awww thanks Hon! Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen Bubble-eye/Oranda Gf before...I've tried the web but can't find anything.. Miki is still full of eggs so I'm sure she will have more Fry soon. Akio is most definitly the Stud of the pond..He struts his stuff well with the ladies :exactly

That is one beautiful bubble eye there, Jewels! :thud:heart Congratulations on your fry - such surprise! :happydance Your fish are looking wonderful out there in the pond. The babies will have a field day out there when they are big enough!

Oh my how cool! Congrats jewels :exactly . Those are going to be very special, both are beautiful parents :heart !!

:D :D:D:D:DI am so excited!!
Me too! :D They are all thriving so well...They are showing personalities already and love to swim together. They have started to come to the glass when I'm looking into the tank.
They are sure coming along the ten gallons looks bigger than a regular one
Yup, they are growing like little weeds! Yeah, it's just a 10g I'm getting ready to put them into a 30 g.