Goldfish Bra W/live Goldfish!

buffdoll

Someone emailed me this. I don't know who it is in the picture but I didn't think it could get any worst than a goldfish coffee table or toilet.

2000492311579223035_rs.jpg

That is obviously some hilarious joke - somebody with too much time on their hands. "Lets see what crazy thing we can do with two bags of fish". I bet those fish are swimming in something more appropriate now.

I bet it was for one of those bikini contest where you have to make your own bikini then the crowd screams for the wildest one but I wonder what they did with the fish after. Did they take care of them or just put them in a fish bowl then flush them..

i wonder how long those poor fish had to stay in those bags, cuz thered b like no oxygen in there and the water would get warm from body heat wouldnt it?

i was thinking the same thing!! also, see the?cup?of beer she has in her hand? was she jumping, screaming, and shaking her chest like an idiot bc she was drinking? where the other drunk people grabbing the bags and poking at the fish.?i?know?that?sounds?dumb?but?wearing?them?on?

our?chest?is?kind?of?dumb?so?people?will?do?dumb?t

ings in return. i bet those fish were scared to DEATH and shaken up!! when she finally took them off did she through the top on the floor of the bathroom and go to bed or did she put them in a bowl or aquarium? i don't think anyone who would wear goldfish to go out and party would take care of them the correct way after the party. to a lot of people the are disposable .26 cent goldfish.

i wonder how long those poor fish had to stay in those bags, cuz thered b like no oxygen in there and the water would get warm from body heat wouldnt it?

i was thinking the same thing!! also, see the?cup?of beer she has in her hand? was she jumping, screaming, and shaking her chest like an idiot bc she was drinking? where the other drunk people grabbing the bags and poking at the fish.?i?know?that?sounds?dumb?but?wearing?them?on?

our?chest?is?kind?of?dumb?so?people?will?do?dumb?t

ings in return. i bet those fish were scared to DEATH and shaken up!! when she finally took them off did she through the top on the floor of the bathroom and go to bed or did she put them in a bowl or aquarium? i don't think anyone who would wear goldfish to go out and party would take care of them the correct way after the party. to a lot of people the are disposable .26 cent goldfish.

yeah ur probably right, poor fishies