Big Beautiful Lionhead ..

Congratulations hi-d. You make the best fishy mom for this big BIG boy! He is gorgeouse by the way -- but don't tell him that or he will get a big BIGGER head then he won't fit in a 10 gallon tank!!

:):):)

I can't see a filter in your QT tank, is he/she going to be in there for long? Is an airstone all you need for QT? :blink: I do daily w/c with my 10 gal QT tank and I have a turn over of 400 litres. Is that necessary? I've confused myself now....

Congratulations hi-d. You make the best fishy mom for this big BIG boy! He is gorgeouse by the way -- but don't tell him that or he will get a big BIGGER head then he won't fit in a 10 gallon tank!!

:):):)

thanks zookey ...10 g is looking a bit small for my baby whale ...I'll have to play musical tanks ..again..after Q.I wanna house her with the right associates :)

hi-d, I have the perfect house for her............. my house!! :) I have an Associates degree ........... does that qualify me to be housed with her??

She is Gorgeouse though....... sorry about the wrong identification earlier though..... I should have said she was a Big Girl!! You know I could see that fish in a 30 gallon with something like White clowd minnows or something she can't eat but would give her companionship.

Good luck with your new addition!

hi-d, I have the perfect house for her............. my house!! :) I have an Associates degree ........... does that qualify me to be housed with her??

She is Gorgeouse though....... sorry about the wrong identification earlier though..... I should have said she was a Big Girl!! You know I could see that fish in a 30 gallon with something like White clowd minnows or something she can't eat but would give her companionship.

Good luck with your new addition!

LOL :rofl ........I thought she was a he and on the way home I was thinking of boy names ..I automatically assume males ..I think cause boy names seem easier to me ...until I took her out of the bag it was very apparent that he was a she ...so I racked my brain for girl names ...so LuLu it is ...I'm hoping to put her in the 55 since it seems she needs a running start to get up in the water. :)

I can't see a filter in your QT tank, is he/she going to be in there for long? Is an airstone all you need for QT? :blink: I do daily w/c with my 10 gal QT tank and I have a turn over of 400 litres. Is that necessary? I've confused myself now....

theirs a filter it is just in the corner and blends in the background Q tank needs to be treated as a regular tank :) ..your doing fine

• 4 weeks later...