Sign in to follow this  
TamtheLittleBlackMoor

Suspected Parents

So these two spawned last night:

IMG_0035-2.jpg

Their babies to be:

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

And people have asked for more photos, so here you are!

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

tanknight-1.jpg

Tank stats:

55 gallon/ minimum to bare bottom/ 'natural' theme.

2 yrs.

Fish stats:

Smooches (F) - Dragon Moor 6+ inches

Goggles (M) - Black Moor 5+ inches

Damian (M) - Butterfly Black Moor 5+ inches

Omigosh, they are beautiful demekins! Such wonderful body shapes, and look at that dorsal fin on Smooches!

I can't wait to see what beauties are hatched!

Omigosh, they are beautiful demekins! Such wonderful body shapes, and look at that dorsal fin on Smooches!

I can't wait to see what beauties are hatched!

Thank you! Yeah no kidding, they will be an interesting color pallet for sure though.

I've also been meaning to ask: Smooches eyes are REALLY odd, she doesn't have pupils. Honest, her eyes look like liquid fire in person, and almost like she has red eye in photos. She can see, I'm 99% sure of it. What could this be? Has anyone ever seen this before?

So umm, what'cha gonna do with the babies? Cause uh, one's got a home in this girls tank if it wants it... *wink wink, nudge nudge*

They're all beautiful, I adore those tails!

So umm, what'cha gonna do with the babies? Cause uh, one's got a home in this girls tank if it wants it... *wink wink, nudge nudge*

I'm used to breeding bettas, so Goldies are a bit new to me; but if they do make it and mature of course they will be available to Koko's members before anyone. :)

My imagination is going wild with the different variations they could be. :rolleyes:

beautiful tank and cute fishies!!!

I'm used to breeding bettas, so Goldies are a bit new to me; but if they do make it and mature of course they will be available to Koko's members before anyone. :)

My imagination is going wild with the different variations they could be. :rolleyes:

I want one!!!! :heart

I've also been meaning to ask: Smooches eyes are REALLY odd, she doesn't have pupils. Honest, her eyes look like liquid fire in person, and almost like she has red eye in photos. She can see, I'm 99% sure of it. What could this be? Has anyone ever seen this before?

Really? The red eye only shows up in some of the pictures; in the others she looks like she has normal eyes. (Maybe due to photo processing, like increasing the contrast?) My guess is that her pupils have little/no/clear pigment, instead of the normal black. Calico goldfish can have all black eyes because the normally silver "background" has black pigment instead of silver/clear. Perhaps yours is the other way round?

Guest Melodium

Wow! Those teles are beautiful!

Guest Gerbie

lol I call dibs on one of the babies!!! Beautiful fish, good luck with the kids!