Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

The White Ryukin Is Gone

:(

At least u still got whitie ! we have several all white ryukins here.. the smaller ones will have one dot of red on them while the medium ones are all white and only 13.00 (us dollars) for the medium size ones

Oh no Lovely Goldfish, I still have Whitie! Oh dear I don't know what I would do without Whitie.

There is this place, called the Fish Sempai, they sell beautiful goldfish. They had a white Ryukin, that I have joked about for months that I was going to get when I won the lottery. He was fabulous, and I wanted to breed him to Whitie, too bad he was only $325 Yikes!!

Well I looked the other night, because I look at him all the time and he was gone. Someone must have finally bought him.

Keisha, Whitie had a red dot on her when I bought her. It just disappeared when she grew. I wish I lived near your fish store LOL.

Jessica

oh! you actually saw that beauty in person? lucky, id soooo love to see that thing! doesnt that huge thing need like a 29 gallon tank for him plus whitie and no other fish to ensure enough swimming and breeding room? is whitie a female? also arent there any petstores with rykuins? If I found a nice white one, should I buy it and save it for you so when you visit me, I could trade that for some fine fish food? I dont need money, just a treat for my fish :)

thats about ?150 well thats a weak of work dont no if i would get it oo what the heck of cors i would if i had the spear monie

lets see. If someone makes $52,000 a year, that fish would be only 2 days of overtime work or less than 3 regular days :) not too bad, but then that money could get you a 150 gallon tank easy or a vacation :)