New Oranda!

I rescued a new fish today, can you believe he was from Walley's World!! He has the cutest face, how could I resist! he has the chubbiest cheeks! He is about 3 inches from his nose to the base of his tail. And i do mean HE lol, i can see stars on the little booger! :wub: now, he's a black oranda, but i doubt it will stay that way.This is the first time walley world is carrying large orandas in my area. Many people lined up to get fish today, so i as afraid someone else would snatch him up before it was my turn LOL, luckily, he's mine. It would be devastating to see him in a bowl. :( He has a case of fin rot and lost many scales, and also some broken fin rays on his tail, I hope with a little TLC, it will all heal up soon! :heart right now, his is being QT in a 10 gal tub. I love him already LOL :D

here is the little fella!

DSC00988.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

He was giving me this face at the store "Please bring me home, oh pleasseee!"

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

Pumpkin and Tresmiel checking him out, Estinee is so jealous of the new guy's wen LOL. :rolleyes: the new oranda is in the 30 gal for pics purpose only ;)

DSC00994.jpg

his right side isnt that bad

DSC01022.jpg

but his left side needs a little TLC :(

DSC01034.jpg

in his tub

DSC01040.jpg

can you guys guess on his price LOL :D

Edited by love-rabbit-fish

aww he's so cute! Last time i was at wally world they had the most cutest orandas and ryukins but i dont buy there anymore and that time was one of the worst i'd seen...almost all the goldfish had parasites, finrot, sbd, slimecoat peeling off, pop eye, or hole in the head :( and the tanks were filthy! The tropical tanks on the other hand were sparkling clean...

i hope he gets better real soon

My guess is $7.00... That's about what fancy goldfish cost around here in pet stores.

His wen is HUUUUGE!!! :) Very cool fish!

Wow An what a beauty great find :thumbs: Poor baby his tail fins look all torn up, or is that just my eye site i need glasses (they are being made) lol

lol, thanks everyone! He was $10.99 LOL :rolleyes:

I love his wen also LOL, he has the largest wen in my fish family currently, and he is such a hog LOL. He lovesss to eat! :rolleyes: I'll update you guys on him tomorrow as it's 12:00 here and I'm beat LOL