Sign in to follow this  
Guest DoodleBug

What's The Longest You've Had A Goldie & What Kind Was It?

Guest AdzWuvsGoldfish

My first ever goldfish (called Fish, I was only 11 back then) lasted until just after January this year, he was an epic fish, one of my bestest friends >_>

My oldest was Bob, a comet. He lived to be 8 years old, and would have probably lived alot longer. But sadly, he died due to a power failure while i was at my cottage. The filter stopped working and it was running dry for about two weeks and the automatic feeder kept going... i got home and all my fish had been dead for at lease a week... so sad... and a really big mess to clean...

but now i have george who is my oldest. he is a red oranda, and is about 3 years old now. :)

Mars (fantail) is my oldest and he has been my 'guinea pig fish' through everything. I bought him on Nov 15, 2005...he was about 4 months old when I bought him.... so doing the math, he is 2 years and 9 months old. Has now fathered one baby and has protected his loved ones from Lily four times (he latches onto her paw and holds on until it creeps her out). Amazingly he's still alive remains the King of the tank.

My second oldest is Sparky (black moor). Who (including petstore months) is 1 year, 10 months old.