Sign in to follow this  
crystal dixon

Suki Didn't Make It

My new ranchu, Suki, didn't make it. I only had her for only about 3 weeks. I don't understand what she was sick from, possibly parasitic in nature. I got a lot of great advice in the 911 forum but the treatments I gave her just didn't help her :cry1 . I feel like I failed Suki and I wish I could have helped her more.

Mushu, the other ranchu that I got along with Suki at the same pet store is in seemingly perfect health. I hope he doesn't come down with whatever caused Suki to pass. She was such a beautiful fish and I wish I could've seen her grow into a more beautiful fish. :rip: I'll miss you Suki :cry1

I'm so sorry. :k055: Suki was a beautiful fish and I know that you tried hard to save her. I hope someday to have a ranchu as pretty as she was!

sorry to hear that :cry1

Sorry to hear :(

The fact that the second fish seems healthy probably indicates that Suki has something very wrong with her before you got her, don't feel too bad, you did your best.

I am so sorry about your Suki. :cry1 It sure doesn't take long for them to attach themselves to our hearts, does it. :hug

Are these the fish that had the fish lice? Perhaps there was an infection that she couldn't fight. :( You did all that you could for her.

I hope you feel better soon, Hun. :k055:

:rip: Rest In Peace, Beautiful Suki. You will be missed.

Debbie

Thanks everyone :thanks . Yes, these are the fish that had fish lice when I bought them although, it was only Mushu that I saw them on. Suki must have had some other serious condition going on before I got her. It's so sad that I didn't get her sooner cause just maybe things could've been better. They sure do attach themselves to us VERY quickly!

Am so sorry you lost her :( Hope you feel better soon :hug

:rip: Suki

So sorry :rip:

You didn't fail your little fish. The fact that you tried everything you could says the opposite. Your other fish should be okay. Good luck and sorry for your loss.

Carrie