Mr Muggles Is Laying Eggs Everywhere !

:krazy: Mr muggles is droping eggs everywhere !!!! I guess it is mrs now !..I'm sad I'm not able to raise fry yet ..maybe next year I'll get better equiped and put her and mr.Miagui together..so she is still droping eggs and eating them do I wait till she is done dropping her eggs or do a LARGE water change now ..spring has sprung regardless of the snow

:rofl

It's funny how things happen in "epidemics" here! For a while it seemed like there were so many fish with spots.. then with ich.. then kh problems.. Well now, we have gender blenders!! Male fish are female, and female fish are male! :tomuch:

I know - I know... I'll be next. I snapped a photo of my girl Dot, and it looks like breeding stars on her anal fin. :unsure: But I've read here that some confirmed females have them on some fins, too - so I guess time will tell! :rolleyes:

Good luck with Mrs Muggles!! :D I've never had eggs, so I can't help you on water change advice. But hopefully Mr Miagui won't drop eggs soon, too!

Debbie

well he has very prominent breeding stars on his pecs .....I can see them from 3 feet away ...at least he better be male ..I took out some of the eggs and put them into a bucket and put him in their to see if any milting would happen dunno I'll see what happens in a few days..I couldn't resist ...I do see clear ones maybe ?luvbender cursed us all !!!!I think you are next if I'm not mistaken I think I saw you poking the lion...LOL

Edited by hi-d

well he has very prominent breeding stars on his pecs .....I can see them from 3 feet away ...at least he better be male ..I took out some of the eggs and put them into a bucket and put him in their to see if any milting would happen dunno I'll see what happens in a few days..I couldn't resist ...I do see clear ones maybe ?luvbender cursed us all !!!!I think you are next if I'm not mistaken I think I saw you poking the lion...LOL

:o Meeee?? I'm totally innocent!! Honest!!! :whistle

Mr. Muggles and Mr. Miagui eh? That's quite the couple!!

I wouldn't have been able to resist sparing some eggs either, I'm sure if some develop you'll manage to raise a few fry...somehow ;)

I dunno :D my hubby will be next in line to lay a few of his own if he see's me setting up more tanks and tubs... :rofl and they do sound like an odd couple ...more like neighbours..

:o Meeee?? I'm totally innocent!! Honest!!! :whistle

yes you !!!!!! she's saving you for last..definatly not least !!!! :D

They get so stuffed from eating the eggs too, watch out for a lot more poop and some possible unwelcome cycle tweaks :o

Congrats to Mr Muggles though, she must feel better with those all out :D !