Tilly!

:newfish

After finding goldfish heaven, I stopped by a smaller store that had some okay stuff (I'll be going back for a black ranchu) I found lil Tilly.

She's my first pearlscale and is just perfect! She's platinum white with a pink hue, has blushing cheeks, and solid black lil eyes!! I love her! On top of all that, she is showing early signs of a crown! :D

She's got the blushing cheecks and solid black eyes on both sides:

DSC08513.jpg

You can see her budding crown in this shot:

DSC08516.jpg

Edited by Serg

Very cute! :heart

I love the name as well.

Thank you Chrissy! Since I can't tell the gender yet, I just name them based on the impression I get from each fish. :D

She is precious! What a sweet little girl :heart

Thank you Chickey she is sooo precious! I've yet to come across another goldie like her!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's like a little polar bear.

:D

:heart

congrats on the :newfish

hahah soo true!

aawww she is so wittle :heart I think she is a gem !!!

Helooo Heidi! Dude, I wanted to tell you about this place I found yesterday but I can't PM yet. They had a tank with a bunch of tiny lemon heads!!! I just wish I could send you one but I don't really know anything about shipping.

Very cute! :heart

I love the name as well.

Thank you Chrissy! Since I can't tell the gender yet, I just name them based on the impression I get from each fish. :D

She is precious! What a sweet little girl :heart

Thank you Chickey she is sooo precious! I've yet to come across another goldie like her!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's like a little polar bear.

:D

:heart

congrats on the :newfish

hahah soo true!

aawww she is so wittle :heart I think she is a gem !!!

Helooo Heidi! Dude, I wanted to tell you about this place I found yesterday but I can't PM yet. They had a tank with a bunch of tiny lemon heads!!! I just wish I could send you one but I don't really know anything about shipping.

LOL thanks serg!! the place sounds amazing !!! I think I would of came home with 10 fish ..lord knows how you didn't :teehee

LOL thanks serg!! the place sounds amazing !!! I think I would of came home with 10 fish ..lord knows how you didn't :teehee

Well you should've seen how bad I was drooling hahah My friend Joe was the only voice of sanity (you know, you could always come back, you have to setup the 40g tonight) and I thought, yeah but the filter is already cycled....

But it's a cash only place and I had my debit card and three bucks in my pocket :rofl

Once I get the bichirs moved out of the 180g, I'll be going back and getting 10+ goldies :D

Oooo I love pearlscales. She is a beautiful little one.

Pearlscales are new to me. I've always been an oranda, telescope, and bubble eye kinda guy hahah Thank you for the compliment, she appreciate it :D

adorable! :heart

:exactly

I love her! She's wonderful. Everytime I see pics of pearlscales here on Koko's, my fish fever gets worse. I want one, too!

Thank you TOJ! Dooo it! What's an extra 29g tank? :D

beautiful i love her white color and black eyes

I can't believe she's symetrical! Sooo cool.

nice pearl. makes me want to get one again

Why not?