New S/w Pics!

Kuli_Loach

hey kuli loah I was at a tropical fish store today and I saw the weirdest thing ,I wish I asked what it was but didn,t now I'm kicking myself anyways it was like a ball and had loooong black stick like ..things and it had an eye in the center kinda neon like and then it could extend the eye alittle and there was these little blue dots that shone like lights ....it was the weirdest @#&!*%$ thing I ever saw!!!!!..with my fine description do you know what it may be ?

and people don't belive in aliens......when we have stuff like that swimming in our oceans

By chance is that a porcelain crab? We bought one last weekend for our marine tank. Pretty cool little crab, eats constantly!

I thought porcelain crabs are filter feeders... isn't that why they have those fan-like gills?

I think PomPom crabs are the only filter feeders.

Thats an emerald. I don't have any decorator because they like to move stuff around. I have like 6 emerald crabs.

Kewl, they were out of emerald crabs so I got a porcelain crab but unfortunately he is MIA. :unsure: Wondering if he is hiding out or the Red Eye Squirrel had a snack? Since they love crustaceans I am concerned. Nah, the crab would give him some serious pinches. Or not?