Beautiful Picture

Ohh that is awesome i am curious why there are black moors there i mean the painting is majority red while the black breaks it up it is too much of a focal point for me. (no offense to black moors i just found that interesting) :)

Using the focal point of the black on the red/white is a standard artist's "trick" .....documented in the "fomulae for successful painting".

As far as the picture - it is nice. There is fabric of this same print available. I have it in numerous colors of background (various shades of blue) and I am making a quilt from it.

:)

Using the focal point of the black on the red/white is a standard artist's "trick" .....documented in the "fomulae for successful painting".

As far as the picture - it is nice. There is fabric of this same print available. I have it in numerous colors of background (various shades of blue) and I am making a quilt from it. Daryl...where can I find this fabric??? I would like to frame it as a picture!

As far as the picture - it is nice. There is fabric of this same print available. I have it in numerous colors of background (various shades of blue) and I am making a quilt from it.

Opps...still working on my quoting skills! :ignore

Where would I find this fabric!

I have not found that fabric, yet (still looking), but I did find this:

http://www.ciaspalette.com/prod_pages/fsff0300.html

Is that not the CUTEST!!! All the little goldfish have names!!!!!

I would love to add that into an "I spy" quilt or something.

I have not found that fabric, yet (still looking), but I did find this:

http://www.ciaspalette.com/prod_pages/fsff0300.html

Is that not the CUTEST!!! All the little goldfish have names!!!!!

I would love to add that into an "I spy" quilt or something.

That is very cute...what is an "I spy" quilt? :)

It is a charm quilt - where every square (or whatever shape you wish) is of a different fabric. In this case, there are so many adorable "conversation prints" available that you use them.

I like to make them for kids - and have puppies, rulers, daisies, goldfish in bags, bees, a truck, a lion, a bandaid, a helicopter, etc.

After you make the quilt, you give them a list - I have embroidered it on the backs of the quilts I have made. It lists all the various things that are in the squares - and the child has to find them - "I spy" each of the various items. It is a fun thing to do when the child has a cold and you are cuddling, but tired of reading books.

It is a charm quilt - where every square (or whatever shape you wish) is of a different fabric. In this case, there are so many adorable "conversation prints" available that you use them.

I like to make them for kids - and have puppies, rulers, daisies, goldfish in bags, bees, a truck, a lion, a bandaid, a helicopter, etc.

After you make the quilt, you give them a list - I have embroidered it on the backs of the quilts I have made. It lists all the various things that are in the squares - and the child has to find them - "I spy" each of the various items. It is a fun thing to do when the child has a cold and you are cuddling, but tired of reading books.

Neat idea! :D

I love that picture, I saved it to my hard drive. ;)

I also love that goldfish cloth!! I am considering ordering some... But I don't know what to make from it...