What Should I Put In Extra Filter Basket?

I've got Emperor HOB filters on the 75 gallon tank. They come with an extra basket in addition to the filter pad. I was wondering what I should put in the basket??? I'm looking at the Bio-glass from Dr. Foster-Smith in the biological media section of the catalog..... The filters have bio-wheels on them but maybe the ceramic media might help?

OR, I could go with something like De-Nitrate since my nitrates tend to run a bit with the goldfish. The nitrates aren't dangerously high, but I'd like to see them as low as possible....

I could always stuff the basket with floss too.... I just don't know how to go on this. Any suggestions?

Eventually, I want to upgrade the tank to two Emperor 400 HOB filters, which will have a total of FOUR baskets, Four filter pads and four bio-wheels.....

Crushed coral is never a bad call, you can put that in one or two so that your pH and all that stays buffered up nicely. I usually go with either coral or something for the biological bacteria to grow in, like a sponge or my fave the eheim sintered glass balls.