Thank You!

magscat3161

I love Koko's forum! There's so many wonderful people here who are so knowledgeable and helpful. But it seems like the two I see the most are Trinket and Pixiefish. They always seem to be busting their behinds to help out the folks that come here with some very difficult problems. There'd be a big void here if they ever left and I just wanna thank them for taking the time to help out SOOO many of us!

thankyoufish.gif

YellowFish.gif

I also love Koko's!! :heart:heart:heart The people here are fabulous, helpful and friendly!

I have made many friends here. :wub: I never realized that you could develop true friendships on a forum.

(Of course admitting this means that I owe my daughter a few apologies :peeka )

And of course - a HUGE thanks to Koko herself, for the thought of starting this website and forum - and the work involved it keeping it running!

Thank you!!!!!!! :bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug

Debbie

I love Koko's forum! There's so many wonderful people here who are so knowledgeable and helpful. But it seems like the two I see the most are Trinket and Pixiefish. They always seem to be busting their behinds to help out the folks that come here with some very difficult problems. There'd be a big void here if they ever left and I just wanna thank them for taking the time to help out SOOO many of us!

thankyoufish.gif

YellowFish.gif

I agree!

I hope they will never leave!

I agree!!!!! they do a great job :rockon !!!!! and the same with the people who learning and try to help also !!!!!!!!this forum has amazing people!!!!! :D

I agree..Everyone here is putting great effort to helping the members..remember we all learn something new everyday :)

For sure! I've gotten such expert advice and kind support. Trinket's been there every step of the way with my latest problem, and PixieFish also has stepped in when I've been in an absolute panic. All the folks here have been wonderful.

Amen to that!! A big THANK YOU to both of them!! :thumbs:

:I-Thank-You::I-Thank-You::I-Thank-You: Very kind words Liv and everyone else.

This does all go to show that you can make friends on the internet, after all. As I was just telling Trinket the other day, my real name is Barry and I weigh 400 pounds :yeah:

Hello Barry :D

I have battled my weight since my first daughter, 28 years ago. One thing that I have learned is that no matter what my weight is, I'm always the same person inside - and it's what's inside that counts most.

That makes you beautiful inside and out - and more to love! :heart:bighug

Debbie

i too would like to thank everyone here on this forum. I am a newbie to the hobby, and i have met some really sweet, caring, knowlegable people through KoKo's site. Without all the help from the experts and fellow hobbiest i would be over stocked, uncycled, swiming in parasites, and only feeding flakes! Thanks for all the wounderful poeple on this site!

RYUU......thanks to you the most! I have really learned a lot through you. And with out your help, my poor fishies would be floating. Thanks for having such a big heart...you are a true friend!

:heart

i too would like to thank everyone here on this forum. I am a newbie to the hobby, and i have met some really sweet, caring, knowlegable people through KoKo's site. Without all the help from the experts and fellow hobbiest i would be over stocked, uncycled, swiming in parasites, and only feeding flakes! Thanks for all the wounderful poeple on this site!

RYUU......thanks to you the most! I have really learned a lot through you. And with out your help, my poor fishies would be floating. Thanks for having such a big heart...you are a true friend!

:heart

Hey we're neighbors. What else could I do? :)

Dear Imogen,

I can't help but notice that whenever someone cries for help out here, You are quick to respond with real help. You are tireless in saving little fishies! I am sure there are more than a few fish here that owe their lives to you and your good advice. I learn alot from your posts, You are always educating us!

Kisses to you! and thank you for caring so much for these gentle little creatures. :heart You're the best!! :D

Rachel

Dear Imogen,

I can't help but notice that whenever someone cries for help out here, You are quick to respond with real help. You are tireless in saving little fishies! I am sure there are more than a few fish here that owe their lives to you and your good advice. I learn alot from your posts, You are always educating us!

Kisses to you! and thank you for caring so much for these gentle little creatures. :heart You're the best!! :D

Rachel

You're so right Rachel. I love Imogen. She's wonderful! :exactly

And let's not forget Pixiefish, who has led many a new fish owner down the path to bigger tanks and better filtration! Repressed Goldies everywhere can swim freely thanks to Her.

Hate that bowl!!! HATE IT! :DHATE THAT BOWL!

Amen, Pixiefish. :)