Video Of My Little Rescue

jamisskat

Here's Tama my rescue...The video would've been longer but I ran out of card room :rofl And I have no clue how to delete my vids..my mother n law has videos on the cam also so I don't want to delete hers by accident..enjoy!

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/Je...nt=DSCF0023.flv

wow he looks sooo happy and, he gave you a kiss i'm jealous, mine just ty to take a chunk out lol

yeah, he's very happy..Always swimming all around the tank..I can't wait to take him out and put him in the 55g when the others go outside..Tama needs more room..He seems cramped in the 10g QT..he loves to give kisses..Not to bad for his first video shot though :)

Aww he's not deformed he's distinguished, his mouth doesn't look bad at all. The closest i've ever got to a kiss is hubert trying to rip my hand off during spawing time. He sure is a lively littler bugger.
Yeah, it's really hard to see the defect..you got to look into his mouth.. then your able to see the fused sides leaving that little hole...He's very special We have a bond already I think..This fish is always checking me out..seems like he's trying to get attention or something.. :rolleyes:
Thats a 10 gallon it looks much bigger to me.
yup, only 10g it looks bigger since it's barebottom..
he's so cute! his fins are really special, very long and flowing :D
Thankyou :) he's definitly got to be part comet :unsure:
too cute!!!!! great video!
Thanks!..Im already addicted to making vids!..lol..

He's got a personality thats for sure, you gotta compensate when some people don't think your purdy. When I say some people i meen people that don't appreciate his uniqueness I personally think he's super cool.

Im waiting on the batteries to charge more I'll take another video and send to your myspace.. it will be a longer video.. yeah, most ppl would think he was ugly not us here on koko's though.. I think he's sooooo freaking cute the way he just flaunts himself in the tank :rofl he's learned how to get into the filter though.. and eat the algae growing off the bio-sponge..It's a underwater filter..he swims right in and all you see is tail and he comes out with food :rolleyes:

Sounds like he's a typical goldfish, mission in life: FIND FOOD. Thats the nice thing about kokos everybody is so friendly I used to be a member of another aquarium forum and they frowned upon people in the goldfishing hobby. They didn't understand how hard it is to maintain and breed goldfish they are not for beginners.

Sounds like he's a typical goldfish, mission in life: FIND FOOD. Thats the nice thing about kokos everybody is so friendly I used to be a member of another aquarium forum and they frowned upon people in the goldfishing hobby. They didn't understand how hard it is to maintain and breed goldfish they are not for beginners.

Yeah some ppl can be very UN-understanding it seems..I mean goldfish do require more..You can't just fill a tank and put them in...I've done this too many times yrs back and ended up with dead GF :(

Edited by jewels

You gotta learn from your mistakes, I had 3 goldfish in a 10 gallon tank with no filtration and no water changes they all lived but I have no diea how. Everybody has made mistakes in the hobby.

WOW!..My friend up the rd from me has a 10g with 8 comets in it.. :yikes:thud big comets too atleast 6inches each!..I'm uploading another vid of him do you want me to post it here or ur myspace?

gimme a second I need to pick my jaw off the floor.

8 comets in at ten gallon how did they have room to move?

You can post anywhere you want it doesn't matter to me: ) Some other people might want to see it.

Yup 8 comets in a 10g! they don't move when I'm over there they sit all together in one spot :cry1 they have to be badly stunted..And many are males I see breeding stars on many of them.. ok I'll post it here when its' done loading..

The more I look at that fish the more I like him. He's just got an awesome look to him. I know i say this all the time, but his mouth doesn't look that bad, it is a bit original but it looks like it's not going to hinder him. Maybe it's a you gotta see it sorta thing. I'm jealous I wish I have a fish like him. He's a real gem. :D

The more I look at that fish the more I like him. He's just got an awesome look to him. I know i say this all the time, but his mouth doesn't look that bad, it is a bit original but it looks like it's not going to hinder him. Maybe it's a you gotta see it sorta thing. I'm jealous I wish I have a fish like him. He's a real gem. :D

aww thanks!..yeah, its realy hard to see unless your pretty much here..lol.. when you look at him upclose you can see the tiny hole..he's got a good eating habit going when he eats he will pec at the food until it starts to float and grab it fast :rolleyes: I can tak a vid of him eating :rofl