Mouth Pics For Deb..

jamisskat

I really dislike my camera..GRRRRR... Ok, in these pics you can see how his head looks kinda like a triangle... I'm going to get that video cam tomorrow I hope from my mother n law and take a video...The way the mouth looks is if you suck in your cheeks then you get that weird shape like making fish faces..that's how the mouth looks... when you look into it all you see is both sides are fused together only leaving a tiny opening...He still swims around and opens and closes his mouth.. but it just looks like the skin didn't grow properly... heres the pics..I tried ..lol anyone is welcome to comment I did this since she PM'd me about his mouth :)

heres his left side off face.. notice the triangle look..

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/Jewels1935/t1.jpg

right side..

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/Jewels1935/t3.jpg

front view..

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/Jewels1935/t2.jpg

I see what you mean. The second pic - his mouth almost looks like a beak. :rolleyes::D

He is different looking, that's for sure! The fins are fabulous!

It'll be interesting to watch him as he gets bigger!

Thank you for the pics! :heart He's definitely a cutey pie!!

Debbie

Yeah, thats it!...I've been trying to figure out how it exactly looks..a beak.. yup thats what it looks like... :exactly he's got some beautiful fins for sure..

Edited by jewels

So now you know what kind of fish he is... He's a bird fish. :rofl

Be sure to keep the lid on the tank so he won't fly the coop! :D

:heart

Now, thats one :rockon fish!...i wonder if I could get him to talk :yeah: ..He'd say "Thank you very much for taking me home" :heart

It's mouth doesn't look as nearly as bad as i thought looks like it can live a long normal life. With every pic that fish looks cuter. He's not a bird fish he's a parrotfish. :rofl

Edited by Awesome Orandas

It's mouth doesn't look as nearly as bad as i thought looks like it can live a long normal life. With every pic that fish looks cuter. He's not a bird fish he's a parrotfish. :rofl

LOL...your silly!..Well its very hard to capture the face with my 10yr old piece of :booty lol... That's why I'm going to get that video..

But even though you can see his mouth open thats not the hole..The skin is fused on those sides...just leaving a tiny hole

Edited by jewels

Now, thats one :rockon fish!...i wonder if I could get him to talk :yeah: ..He'd say "Thank you very much for taking me home" :heart

I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly what he'd say. :heart

Yeah, I'm telling ya I've got him right next to my PC and the whole time I sit here.. which has been all day..lol.. he's swam back n forth.. just checking me out... :rolleyes:

A good camera is hard to find. Never get an HP they suck and I now have a Fuji right now and love it takes great pic and relatively cheap.

This cam I have was good at one time..It was my mums.. she paid tons for it..its a Nikon cool pix..Just really old...Plus I've messed with all the settings so much they are prolly screwed for life..lol

A good camera is hard to find. Never get an HP they suck and I now have a Fuji right now and love it takes great pic and relatively cheap.

I have an hp and I hate it !!!my husband likes it but he uses it for his bike builds ,but try taking a picture on a moving fish..grrrrrrrrrrr

New cameras are so complicated i don't know half the buttons mine has. I'd like to have a nikon but they are alot of $$$$

Yeah, my mum paid alot.. this was about 10yrs back when they first came out I guess.. so they were pricey...I'm going to get a new cam soon just as soon as my tax money comes in... Does W-M-T have any good ones?

Your a genius we should all get webcams for the fish and they can have conversations.
LMBO...I'm getting one Monday..lol
he is so cute, He is so skinny though.
Yeah he's skinny but that will change...He's got a nice chubb since yesterday..

Just found out so i gotta brag. I learned about a huge pond plant farm about 15 mins away from me. He has over 1000 hyacinths. He doesn't sell fish there well he was in my moms work buying some stuff for the farm, and my mom was telling him i have a bunch of goldfish and he said if I bred some fish he would sell them at his store. You know what that meens i'm gonna be breeding fish and making money. and because i want to breed in mass production but still good quality fish this is the first step so im hoping for eggs from my redcap. EXCITED

Just found out so i gotta brag. I learned about a huge pond plant farm about 15 mins away from me. He has over 1000 hyacinths. He doesn't sell fish there well he was in my moms work buying some stuff for the farm, and my mom was telling him i have a bunch of goldfish and he said if I bred some fish he would sell them at his store. You know what that meens i'm gonna be breeding fish and making money. and because i want to breed in mass production but still good quality fish this is the first step so im hoping for eggs from my redcap. EXCITED

:D That's awesome!...I'd love to see a huge plant/koi farm :exactly