Pic Of My New Lionhead

lol thanks guys he's such a sweet heart I hand fed him peas already right now he's in the Q tank he seems more chipper because I'm treating him for flukes and some potential fin rot so he looks alot happier I'm officially banned from any lfs mt hubby told me today I need to make a list of fish needs and he'll go get them for now on LOL I had to laugh because the store keeps tabs on how much you spend and when you get to 300$ you get 10% off so I guess I reached the 300 mark :whistle and they just had to say somthing in front of my hubby :madrant but now I have Mr Miagui and he was worth the ranting lol

the store keeps tabs on how much you spend and when you get to 300$ you get 10% off so I guess I reached the 300 mark :whistle

:D I don't even wanna think about how much I've already spent so far on this hobby... I might get depressed! But I have nice healthy fish to show for it, so I guess it's all worth the money.

the store keeps tabs on how much you spend and when you get to 300$ you get 10% off so I guess I reached the 300 mark :whistle

:D I don't even wanna think about how much I've already spent so far on this hobby... I might get depressed! But I have nice healthy fish to show for it, so I guess it's all worth the money.

don't tell on me but thats not my usual store that I go to :teehee