Pictures

Guest Chicklette

im new here, so this might be wrong...but...i didnt think you could keep angels and goldies together?!? ~shrugs~ i dunno

cute fishies!

You can't Angels are very territorial fish i would not keep 3 in anything smaller than a 55gal i think they are in different tanks as the substrate is different.

Beautiful angels and shubs

Guest Chicklette

Thansk for the nice comments.

Oh Sorry, they are each in seperate tank. Angels and goldies should never ever be kept together. Angels are way to aggressive for goldies and they need totally different temperatures. It would never work out. They each have their own 75 gallon tank.

Gorgeous koi(right?) angels!

I think they are Shubbs...

lol! I know that! I think you misunderstood which fish I was talking about.

When I said koi I was referring to the color of the angel fish. Some call them koi angels and some call them calicos, I think. I'm not the most savy person on angelfish morphs.

dan in aus- I think its a parrot chiclid. Chicklette, correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest Chicklette
dan in aus- I think its a parrot chiclid. Chicklette, correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, it's a baby parrot named Doodles. I couldn't believe I found one so small. Usually around here they are huge. But it's a very peaceful tank. I just think she is so adorable.

Guest Chicklette
Its really sad that so many people would rather by parrot cichlids just to kill them, rather than giving them a chance. I think they are gorgeous fish

I could never kill a fish like that. They are adorable. I know a lot of people don't like them but I love them. I just find them so cute.

You have beautiful fish and setups! Great job

Thanks!