Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Re-scaped My Tank

Re scaped the 60gal today pics to come soon i promise i am just too busy at the moment to take some, I also re scaped my 30gal if you want some pics of that as well :)

Pics coming soon

Now those pics betta come soon or you know what happens :D

I know what happens silly i still have that stick size mark on my butt. Unless you have a really long stick i think i should be safe from you Imogen lol. Now if Mads has a stick then i will have to start running lol

I have heard rumor that Mads' stick has barbed wire on - watch out ;) She is just up the road from you :rofl

Only a couple 100kms but still barb wire hurts ouch at least it is not that bad Alex sets his Koko's stick on fire lol

i promise tomorrow it is almost midnight here :)

Ok i have some pics sorry for the haziness i was in a hurry i can take better ones later if you want.

30gal Axolotl Tank

IMG_0816.jpg

60gal Goldie Tank

IMG_0818.jpg

Only a couple 100kms but still barb wire hurts ouch at least it is not that bad Alex sets his Koko's stick on fire lol

Me like fire :))

nice pics your goldfish are begging for food

Edited by FishCrazy

thanks guys Pumpkinpatch i have a thread in non planted tank forum here it is http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=66768 for anyone that is interested i will do a floor plan for your tank you just need to answer the questions i asked. (for those that i said i would do one for i will soon i am still having asthma attacks.

An ~ yep that is pearl she is now a lemonhead oranda with blue fins she looks cool i will post some pics of her later.

Alex ~ they have already been fed lol

Edited by dan in aus

Yeah Dan, I saw that thread. I just actually did a lil re-scaping of my own on 2 of my bigger tanks today... and I'm exhausted. Try picking up pebbles one by one while danios and a ghost knife are biting chunks out of your arm. :rofl : But yeah... no more aquascaping for a while for me.

thank you for the nice compliments :)

thanks tinks :)