Is There Love In My Tank?

since this morning there has been a little bit more activity going on I have 2 males with their tubes Rychu and jelly and pearly my female (im guessing) since she is the chasee anywhoo they have been up her butt all morning first jelly then Rychu .Now it seems Rychu gets upset when jelly comes near ( do you think jelly cares?....no ) should I be worried about aggresion between the two males? I have no clue if male goldfish even care or even territorial

I would be more worried about Pearly as she is the one being harrassed and chased. Just make sure the boys don't get too rough with her. As far as the two males competing for her "affection", I don't know about that as I only have one male and one female.

thanks Nickie, Ive have my other tank up and going Ive been keeping an eye on her just incase it gets too much for her if I remove her could I increase the chances of her getting eggbbound ...sorry this is all new to me soon as I learn somthing they go and do somthing else that I have no clue about .....sheesh :rolleyes:

Does she look like she has eggs in her? Does her bottom area look swollen? I had my male and female divided in a tank for about 4 months. However, Hammy has not gotten any eggs yet. However, eggs or no eggs, Jaws will still chase her and rub her bottom if the mood strikes him. LOL!