What Are These?

ShariLynn757

Hey guys! Here are my new rescue fish. I got them a couple of days ago at the LFS, and these guys didnt look too good. Kingyo has an open sore, and Wink is missing an eye. Can you guys help me figure out what kind of fish these are

This is Kingyo (Japanese for goldfish).

IMG00089.jpg

IMG00077.jpg

And this is Wink (he's in a bowl while i do waterchanges!)

IMG00085.jpg

IMG00086.jpg

sorry for the blurry pics these little guys are FAST

the fish in the first picture kinda looks like a little oranda ... or veiltail?...and I think your orange is a fantail.?....it will be interesting to see once you nurse them back to health right now their lucky fish keep up the good work!!!!

Wink.... :rofl I just got ..thats cute.

Ahh that is what i get for posting when i am sick lol i think it was just the angle in the first pic when i look at the second one he looks more fantail. I didn't even notice that wink was a lionhead lol i need medicine and to go to sleep.

Ahh that is what i get for posting when i am sick lol i think it was just the angle in the first pic when i look at the second one he looks more fantail. I didn't even notice that wink was a lionhead lol i need medicine and to go to sleep.

Hmm I'm just interested at why u thought "veiltail". Is it because of the tail length? Tail form? What has the angle of the picture caused to make u think "veiltail"?

Hope u get better :)

haha....isnt that funny! The pet store had no other bubble eyes in the tanks...wonder if they even knew he could be a bubble eye?

Thanks Olivia for healing my sick babies! Your the best fish "auntie" in the world! Without you, they would still be sad in their uncycled tank!