Crazy Algae

Here is some new pics i took. The Algae is driving me crazy! Lol I had been scrubbing it off abit

and here is my oranda(no name) telling me to leave his algae alone!

DSC00138.png

I think his wen develope alot already! lol

DSC00143.png

here is my sarasa, speedy.....look at those Algae!

DSC00144-1.png

Here is Sphere my smaller sarasa, he had been growing abit also

DSC00134-1.png

and I didnt forget my 2 cut fantails Sunny and Spotty

DSC00111.png

DSC00112.png

and Here is a video of them Top view!

th_MOV00046.jpg

lol Hope you like it

Lol thanks all!

Fishcrazy, your fish Ace is beautiful! I hope mine might turn out ot be something like it haha

and I am not sure whattype but i geuss it'sa red white oranda haha I find him extremely beautiful because of his bright red color and white wen!

cute fishies!

U call that algae? U have seen nothing until u see my 5 gallon about a week after cleaning it, u can barely see into the tank! It forms a thick layer of brown algae then green algae on top, string algae on all the ornaments and my filter clogs from algae growing over the output

that first pic looks like he's telling you to quit digging up the lawn

:rofl He does look a bit, erm.... demented and angry in that picture.

Very nice fish!

Why don't you like the algae? I love mine! Wait till you see a new pic of my 55....it's entirely green, except for the front glass. It's awesome!

Will you please stop tempting us with pics and post some! :rofl We haven't seen the 55, :fishtank: we haven't sen the new fish you got :goldfish: ...We need some pics! KoKo stick for you!!!! :bat:

algae is nice when u have a little bit but if u saw my 5 gallon I think u'd be happier without algae lol!

Shamu I want to see a pic! :D

Me, too! Better yet, you, Vu, JOH, and TM can send me some of your algae!!!! :rofl

ok but u'll have to wait abut a week cause I just scrubbed it all off about 2 days ago but tis already growing back fast!

Those fish are so cute! Love those little sarasas! :heart

I have an algae attack in one of my tanks, don't know why, the algae is almost green-black.

It looks awful. I have called in the Plec Army, but they are so lazy, it takes weeks for them to move.

Goldyfan I'm sorry what happened to hoover :(

Thanks for all the comments yall! Lol I love that little oranda as well, when i took his picture, and hten it cmae out like he is Angry at me I was freak out! WOah but it's so cute haha I love it. Sad thing is I just moved him out of the main tank, he was attacked by my fantail, Sunny, he loses so many scales and was badly hurt! I dont know how's that evne possible...........

Oh and yeah that is me in my avatar thanks!