To Fluke Or Not To Fluke

I was wondering if anybody here uses fluke tabs or any other parasite meds while a new fish is in Q Ive herd so many people say dont medicate if the fish is not sick and other people say treat your new fish it is most likley carrying somthing I havn't had problems YET.... I will now that ive mentioned it ..(knock on wood) :wall

I've personally learned the hard way to treat all new fish as if they have gill flukes while they are in QT. You can't easily see 'em and the fish can act perfectly normal until it has infected your aquarium or pond.

CK

Thats another good point I usually get my fish at a place called pet crazy they have been good so far they have a list of question posted at every aquarium and if you answere no to any you dont go home with a fish or until otherwise I was impressed but that dosnt mean that they dont get sick fish because Ive also seen posts on hospital tanks saying not for sale and they explain what is wrong and make it a learning experience.