Really Awsome Pics Of My New Snail Hiromi

CometSue

I was going to suggest applesnail.net as well, it's an awesome site! Sexing is pretty easy once you get the hang of it and find a way to entice the snail far enough out of its shell to see if there's a hole or...other...back above the left side of its head. Applesnail has pictures of what each looks like.

Cute lil snail, whats the gallon requirnments for a lil guy like that?

Well I read somewhere that you only really need 10-liters/2.5 gallon per mid-sized snail,But if i listened to that i could just put hiromi in a cup right?lol.jk, i'd feel horrible stuffing anything into a tank under 30 gallons,Especially unfiltered.It could be a shrimp,I wouldn't care.Lol.I blame my mother for these overbearing morals.LOL.Well To be exact if you go to the applesnail.net page,You could pretty much get one of those little 5 gallon desk plastic tank things that come with a filter and such,and a snail would be a very happy little creature.I'm glad i asked you guys about her gender.I wasnt aware that snails Eat lettuce and veggies and such.I've given up on the gender issue.So i've decided it's a girl whether it likes it or not.LOL.I guess it doesn't matter it's not like i'm breeding snails.I really do appreciate all the help you guys! :)