New Auction At Goldfish Connection (dandy Orandas)

spider man

If you sign up to be on the email list at Goldfishconnection.com you should get a notice when the next one occurs. I've gotten emails about the last couple ones that have happened. Otherwise hope someone posts about the next auction going on.

HI Paul!!!! Good to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have a fever over 102. Cool, huh? I am a bit punchy.

Yup - the auctions should have a notification - you can sign up over at GFC. The auctions start on Sundays.....

;0

There is a new auction at Goldfishconnection.com. Oh to drool over some of the fish but unable to buy any.....

daryl---did you stand outside during the warm weather last week? That should've taken care of any fever problems instantly. brrrrr :scared

Yup - Iw as outside - worked the farm - pulling old barbwire fences - those that were not frozen into the ground! We have miles of old fence lines to pull.

So... in the new auction, I surely like number 11 - that one is soooo like my Dominick and Vincent!!!! And number 23 is facinating. If I had a small pond, that is the fish I would go for. What a neat thing to see from above!!!!

So many to drool over.

:druel :

If I could buy any one I wanted, it would be #22. I just love that lavender butterfly moor! I can picture my husband's face if I told him I was paying $95 for a fish. He'd be ready to have me committed! :rofl

It would almost be worth it though...I really like that fish.

I also like the coloring on #18.

Edited by Dreamgoddess

If I could buy any one I wanted, it would be #22. I just love that lavender butterfly moor! I can picture my husband's face if I told him I was paying $95 for a fish. He'd be ready to have me committed! :rofl

It would almost be worth it though...I really like that fish.

I also like the coloring on #18.

I want that one too!

37 and 38 are ssooo cute!!! I love bubble eyes. Although I agree with my mom that its mean to breed them like that, I still lvoe them! Maybe some day i'll b able to get one.