Sign in to follow this  
magscat3161

Mao Is Showing Off For The Cam

what a cute lil fishie!

She is so sweet! How did Nat react when she got her for Christmas? Was she excited???

She was so excited to get her. She kept dragging everybody over to the tank point at her saying "my ish. Is Mao, Mao! See my ish!"

Just so y'all know she's not kept in a wine glass.

Well duh we know that! :rolleyes: We know you would never do such a thing, Olivia! :):)

Well duh we know that! :rolleyes: We know you would never do such a thing, Olivia! :):)

I know but I don't want some newbie to think that it's ok to house a betta this way just because I posted some staged photos of our Betta in a glass. It's my disclaimer. :D

*BETTAS SHOULD NOT BE HOUSED IN WINE GLASSES*

There now any one who didn't know now knows! :rolleyes:

I know but I don't want some newbie to think that it's ok to house a betta this way just because I posted some staged photos of our Betta in a glass. It's my disclaimer. :D

Silly!

We all know betta...

erm...

I mean "better."

She's beautiful.

Actually now that you mention it, I was at Pettysmart and they were selling oversized wine glasses. I sure hope people don't buy them as homes for fishes. :no:

Edited by Jack of Hearts

:exactly Olivia is savior to all fish. :) Such a good example to fish newbies out there.

I love that first pic! She sure is a beauty. Makes me want to go buy a little girl now. :heart

What a beautiful pastel irredescant girl. I am thinking she is a half moon by her tail spread. She is gorgous. I can tell she likes the camera already :heart