Baby Pic!

Jeana727

While looking thru some digi pics I ran across a picture of Yin, my Calico Lionhead from GU. Here he was two years ago as a baby!

2d2432ba.jpg

And now he is a big ole "Sumo Wrestler!!

DSCF0025-1.jpg

Don't ya' love then & now pics!! Show yours!

Glad ya'll like him! I really like him! He is actually friendly...I can wiggle my finger at the front of the tank & he'll usually come over to say Hello! He has lost alot of the black but has managed to keep a few splotches & some cute "freckles"! He was quite small whenI got him between and inch or two, and he was kind of thin sort of torpedo shaped! Now he is about 4-5 inches (not counting his tail).

Sometimes when he is just "gliding" around I am reminded of a BLIMP!!!

((When I got him he had a twin! I lost "Yang" and I really hate that! I would so love to have BOTH of them BLIMPING around in my tank))

I can't leave out Big Boy Here he is from '04:

BigBoy2004.jpg

After losing all the black '05:

fish-042405--0019.jpg

And Now:

DSCF0022-2.jpg

I almost named him Groucho cause if his moustache! He had lots of Black, now none!

Spot, the Common I scooped out of my daughter's TIGER BARB TANK back in 04 He's bottom right.

DSCF0089.jpg

Now he's as big as my hand!

:krazy: all those wonderful pics I love them all so much I feel like its fishnapping time :D

You done excellant job raising your fish jeanna :)

Darn, Hershey has gotten so big, its unbelievable its even the same fish! :thud Is he chocolate?

Yep Hershey has remained very Chocolatety!! He, Cocoa & Patch ar from the famous post by Sorsha (in Breeding section) Diary of Fry!! They are Fantail/Oranda mixed!

Cocoa is the most "Oranda-ish". With a Medium orange body & ALL dark chocolate fins! Patch's body is mostly red-orange with a white splotch on one side with all white fins. Hershey's body has golden highlights w/light chocolate color & all medium brown fins! They are all three very different!

• Admin
Pharoh was an amazing fish!! Where did you get him? Do you have any of his offspring?

Sadly the place i got him years ago is closed, and his daughter died 3 months before him. It was just so sad that i dont have anything from him now :( He was an amazing fish and very feisty :lol

Archived